Tuesday, January 18, 2011

22 weeks, 1 day!

Happy snow day! This winter has been a perfect time to be pregnant, the weather has been horrible and I am happy to stay inside getting ready for the boys.

Yesterday Jeff and I went for another ultrasound to see the boys. Here are the latest and greatest pictures of Penit and Fudge! They sure are active boys.

Here is the only picture that can be taken of them together. They were head butting each other!


Penit was busy relaxing, sucking his thumb!


Fudge was just hanging out ready to have his picture taken!


Now for pictures of the babies from the outside. They have been kicking and dancing all the time. They are both strong enough for Jeff to feel them too. It is the best feeling in the world!

Here is the timeline of my belly. Funny to think that I thought I was big at 8 weeks!


18 weeks


20 weeks


I will take the 22 week picture tonight, but in the meantime here is a peek of some very generous presents the boys have already received.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The blog is looking good ! Moms a big fat cow ;) love all 4 of you . 30 days each for Mom and Dad and THAT'S IT no matter how hard you beg or adorable the boys are

Kristen said...

Love the new pics.. They look so comy and cozy just chilling out and relaxing. Can't wait to cruise them around in the stroller with my matching outfit!! We are gonna rule the playground!!! :)

Cheryle said...

Wendy, These are the most beautiful pictures in the world!!! You AND Jeff are glowing..smile. Can't wait to see the boys!

emeraldeyz said...

Love the pictures!! I can't believe I finally got to post something, but I wanted it to say my real name.. darn it...

Jeff said...

Great post! I can't believe how fast the last 22 weeks have gone by. They boys will be here before we know it and soon all of those little clothes will be in our washing machine!! I can't wait to meet those little guys!