Monday, January 24, 2011

23 weeks... cha, cha, cha, cha, changes!

Wow.. 23 weeks already! Here is the latest and greatest picture:

There has been a lot of changes lately (not only with my body) but with our rooms as well. I had to pack up my craft room this weekend to set up the guest room and to make room for the boys. They will be here before we even know it. Here is the converted craft room:

The craft room may be packed up, but hopefully someday soon I will get back into crafting!

Here is to another healthy week with not too much snow!

4 comments:

Jeff said...

The changes seem to be coming faster and faster. It's almost the end of January already-it's almost baby time! There is a lot to do and not much time to do it! Keep up the great work growing those babies and hopefully by your next post, you'll be able to show everyone the boys' room!!

By the way, so much for not getting too much snow :)

Anonymous said...

Love all the changes!

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait! All that baby stuff around the house is making me anxious. Only a little over 100 days to go!!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. I'm so excited!It's a nice way to keep in touch.